· What are your cookies made of?
Unlike other brands that use blends of different flours, we use 100% Buckwheat flour in our cookies.
· Do your cookies contain any common allergens?
No! Our cookies are free of the top 8 allergens. These include MILK, EGG, WHEAT, SOY, PEANUTS, TREE NUTS, SHELLFISH, and FISH.
· Is there possibility of cross contamination in your facility?
We are very dedicated to producing a product that you feel safe eating. Our dedicated facility ONLY produces Bucks Natural Cookies to ensure there is no cross contamination of any kind.
· What is the shelf life of your cookies?
For the best taste and quality, our cookies should be consumed by the BEST BY date printed on each box.
· Are your cookies vegan and gluten-free friendly?
Yes! Our cookies are vegan and gluten-free.
· Do your cookies contain any genetically modified ingredients?
No! Bucks Natural Cookies are Non-GMO Project certified. We do not use any genetically modified ingredients in our cookies.
· What is the best way to store the cookies once the package has been opened?
After opening the package we recommend keeping the box well sealed and in a cool, dry place.